Dollar investing can be unpredictable. Are you ready for the U.S. dollar's next move?
Keep up with ProFunds U.S. Dollar alternative mutual funds.
- Shift between the rising and falling dollar funds to maintain your investment objective as conditions change — without trade restrictions and without redemptions fees.
- Help diversify a portfolio, or seek profits whether the dollar is rising or falling.
- There are two U.S. Dollar ProFunds benchmarked against the currencies underlying the U.S. Dollar Index:
- The Rising U.S. Dollar ProFund seeks to rise on a day when the dollar rises, and vice versa. It seeks investment results that are -1x the performance, for a single day before fees and expenses, of the basket of currencies included in the U.S. Dollar Index.
- The Falling U.S. Dollar ProFund seeks to rise on a day when the dollar falls, and vice versa. It seeks investment results that correspond to the performance, before fees and expenses, of the basket of currencies included in the U.S. Dollar Index.
Be prepared for the dollar's next move. Consider Rising and Falling U.S. Dollar ProFunds today.
Other Featured Funds