Rising interest rates can cause big losses—particularly for bond investors. But adding Rising Rates ProFunds to a portfolio can turn the falling bond prices caused by rising interest rates into a potential profit opportunity.
- Rising Rates ProFunds are designed to increase on a day when Treasury prices fall, and vice versa.
- They can help you hedge your clients’ bond portfolios or seek potential profits from Treasury price declines when interest rates increase.
- We have two Rising Rates ProFunds available
- The Rising Rates Opportunity ProFund seeks -1.25x the daily price movement of the most recently issued 30-year Treasury bond, before fees and expenses.
- The Rising Rates Opportunity 10 ProFund seeks -1x the daily price movement of the most recently issued 10-year Treasury note, also before fees and expenses.
Consider Rising Rates Opportunity ProFunds for your portfolios today.